Gerund Phrase Worksheet
Defining key concepts ensure that you can accurately define main terms and phrases such as gerund and gerund phrase.
Gerund phrase worksheet. Participial and gerund phrases. This quiz and worksheet allow students to test the following skills. Gerund and gerund phrases. Displaying top 8 worksheets found for gerund and gerund phrases.
Locate the gerund gerund phrase in each sentence. You will find 134 worksheets on this topic as well as a very useful article with some suggestions on how to explain the difference between the two to your students this worksheet has two straightforward infinitive and gerund practice activities for your intermediate level students. Here are few examples of infinitive phrases used in literature. Click on pop out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download.
Then identify the gerund s function in the sentence as subject direct object subjective complement object of preposition or appositive. In both exercises students have to fill in blanks with. This is the infinitive and gerund section of busy teacher. Paul finished painting the ceiling.
For example in the sentence the bear goes to the forest to hunt food the phrase to the forest is a prepositional phrase while the phrase to hunt food is the infinitive phrase. Worksheets are gerunds and gerund phrases the gerund phrase gerunds gerunds gerund phrases 106 1 of 15 verbals gerunds and participles gerunds t he g er und phr as e. Type your answer into the box below the sentence. Driving a car takes concentration.
Displaying top 8 worksheets found for participial and gerund phrases. The gerund phrase is always used as a noun. Worksheets are the gerund phrase gerund phrases 106 gerunds gerunds and gerund phrases 1 of 15 verbals gerunds and participles gerunds gerunds name date grammar work gerunds used as subjects. The gerund phrase is the subject of the verb takes.
Some of the worksheets for this concept are gerunds and gerund phrases the gerund phrase gerunds gerunds gerund phrases 106 1 of 15 verbals gerunds and participles gerunds t he g er und phr as e. The gerund phrase is the direct object of finished. Click on pop out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Displaying all worksheets related to gerund and gerund phrases.
The gerund phrase the gerund phrase consists of the gerund which always ends in ing and its modifiers and complements. Gerund and gerund phrases. Some of the worksheets for this concept are 1 of 15 verbals gerunds and participles gerunds participles gerunds and infinitives working with verbals participles infinitives gerunds participles and participial phrases appositive and participial phrase work verbals day 1102 day 2 103 the. Displaying all worksheets related to gerund phrase.
You may also like fraction worksheets examples.
- Writing Formulas Criss Cross Method Worksheet Answers
- Writing And Evaluating Expressions Worksheet
- Worksheet Triangle Inequalities
- Worksheet Triangle Sum And Exterior Angle Theorem Answer Key
- Writing Equations Worksheet
- Why Government Worksheet
- Worksheet For Basic Stoichiometry Answer
- Writing Expressions From Word Problems Worksheet
- Worksheet Polarity Of Bonds Answers
- Writing A Function Rule Worksheet
- Work Energy And Power Worksheet Answers Physics Classroom
- Writing Linear Equations From Tables Worksheet
- Writing Process Worksheet
- Writing Equations Of Parallel And Perpendicular Lines Worksheet Answer Key
- Writing Algebraic Expressions Worksheet
- Writing Numbers In Expanded Form Worksheet
- Worksheet Calculations Involving Specific Heat
- Worksheet Works Coordinate Picture
- Worksheet Balancing Equations Answers
- Work Problems Worksheet
- Work Power And Energy Worksheet
- Writing Ionic Formulas Worksheet
- Worksheet For 2 Year Olds
- Worksheet Electron Dot Diagrams And Lewis Structures Answers
- Wise Mind Worksheet
- Worksheet Factoring Trinomials Answers
- Zero Product Property Worksheet
- Worksheet Tener Answers
- Word Family Worksheet
- Worksheet The Legislative Branch Answer Key